This new GW-B5600HR comes with a new type of band and carries on the proud tradition of the distinctive square design 5000/5600 Series, which still maintains the same basic form as the original DW-5000C.
The outer segments of the band are made of resin embedded with metal parts, while the center segments are made of lightweight, highly durable fine resin. The inner surfaces of the center segments are colored with striking red for a distinctive accent. A one-press three-fold type band buckle makes fastening and unfastening quick and simple.
Function-wise, this model is designed for outstanding timekeeping accuracy using BluetoothÂ® data communication and MULTIBAND 6, which supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of six time calibration signals around the globe. Time information also can be acquired from an internet time server using the G-SHOCK Connected* app running on a smartphone. Other functions include Tough Solar in combination with CASIO original power saving technology that delivers a stable supply of power, high-brightness Full Auto LED illumination, World Time, and more. Use of an advanced engine makes it possible to achieve high-density component mounting without affecting the size of the finished timepiece. This and much more creates a modern timepiece that delivers the perfect blend of looks and performance.
- Smartphone Link
- â€¢ World Time setting for approximately 300 cities and user's original 5 cities
- â€¢ Auto time adjustment
- â€¢ Simple setting configuration
- â€¢ Reminder
- â€¢ Time and place
- â€¢ Phone finder
- â€¢ 7-segment battery level indicator
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Five World Times
- Super Illuminator with Full Auto light (2-seconds/4-seconds duration switching, fade in/fade out)
- 6 Day of the week languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
* Smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models. It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch's Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information.
A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED backlight (Super illuminator) , Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception , Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) , *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal , Manual receive , The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals , Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) , Frequency: 77.5 kHz , Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) , Frequency: 60.0 kHz , Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) , Frequency: 60.0 kHz , Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) , Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) , Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) , Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using BluetoothÂ®)
- 5 World time , 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch , Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) , 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) , Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) , 1 second (after 60 minutes) , Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer , Measuring unit: 1 second , Countdown range: 24 hours , Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: Â±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time: 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) , 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 48.9Ã—42.8Ã—13.4mm
- Total weight : 85g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.