From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, comes a collection of new models whose designs are based on tie-dye patterns that were so popular in the 90's.
The gradations of the colors on the faces of these models were inspired by tie-dye fashion items. The bands are done in pastel colors that go great with today's beach fashions. The text "Shock Resistant" at 3 o'clock on the faces add a fun accent to the overall design. The base model is the popular large mannish case design BA-120.
These new models are just the thing to go with summertime street fashions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light, Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time, 29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 60 minutes, Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments), Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 47g