From G-SHOCK, which strives for toughness, comes a Black & Red Series that makes the most of G-SHOCK colors. G-SHOCK brand colors are used
as the main case and band colors. The overall base color of the watch is black, for a look of unrefined toughness, which splashes of red for
lettering and on other case components. A bi-color molding process is used for the band, which makes it possible to create a band that is Black
on the outside and red on the inside.
The flashes of red from the inside of the band when putting on or taking off the watch is a bold statement of G-SHOCK identity.
Bse model is DW-5600 model that really stand out on the wrist.
The brand colors of this new model capture the very essence of the G-SHOCK spirit of toughness.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight, Afterglow
- Flash alert, Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes), Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm
- Total weight: 53g