Express yourself in no uncertain terms with the G-SHOCK 40th anniversary Clear Remix lineup Ñ popular G-SHOCK designs deconstructed with see-through components for the clearest look yet.
See-through materials for the band, case, dial, LCD, and buttons provide a behind-the-scenes view of the module substrate printed with the G mark and G-SHOCK logo. The case back features the Eric Haze-designed 40th logo, and the band loop is engraved with four stars in a nod to this special anniversary. These details and the first-ever use of a see-through case made of clear glass fiber diamide deliver a singular design worthy of an exceptional limited-edition G-SHOCK.
The new lineup includes watches modeled after multiple iconic G-SHOCK timepieces: the very first G-SHOCK, the DW-5000; the classic digital DW-5600; the DW-6900 with distinctive front button design; or the GA-2100/GMA-S2100 or the GA-110/GMA-S110, which can be worn on their own or as part of a matching set.
See-through case: DW-6940RX, GA-114RX, GMA-S114RX
See-through dial: DW-6940RX, GA-114RX, GMA-S114RX, GA-2140RX, GMA-S2140RX
See-through LCD*: DW-5040RX, DWE-5640RX, DW-6940RX
See-through buttons: GA-114RX, GMA-S114RX
*The digital display may be difficult to read at certain viewing angles due to the see-through materials used for the LCD.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- Resin band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Hourly time signal
- Multi-function alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm
- Regular timekeeping:
- Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 48.9 _ 42.8 _ 13.5 mm
- Total weight : 78 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.