The hunt is on for retro street culture treasure in Shibuya, the heart of Tokyo street fashion.
A study in 90s street culture in Japan, these G-SHOCK Treasure Hunt watches are printed from bezel to dial to band in Shibuya map graphics.
Choose the DW-6900 with its unique Òthird-eyeÓ design. Or opt for the iconic DW-5600 or GA-2200 with oversized case.
Make a remarkably bold statement with a singularly cool street fashion accessory.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- EL:Blue Green
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- Regular timekeeping:
- Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 48.9 _ 42.8 _ 13.4 mm
- Total weight : 53 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.