EDIFICE Smartphone Link Series
EDIFICE, the high-performance metal watch created under the concept of “Speed and Intelligence,” announces the new ECB-10 lineup of timepieces that link with your smartphone for highly accurate timekeeping, personal schedule management, and automatic adjustment of their time zone setting in accordance with your current location.
ECB-10 Series timepieces were developed in consultation with racing team members. They use Bluetooth® to link with a smartphone for minute-by-minute coordination of daily schedules among team members, and Auto Time Zone updating that ensures timekeeping is current and accurate no matter where in the world you happen to be.
A new Schedule Timer feature links with a phone's calendar app*1 and shows appointment start times and end times on the watch display. You can even configure settings to have an alarm sound to alert you to start times and end times.
The basic face design of this model incorporates an eight-sided bezel and four screws, which give it an image of a professional racing car maintenance tool and an impressive mechanical feel. The face has horizontal lines that create the impression of a racing car streaking around a track at high speeds.
The smart designs and functionality of this new analog watch capture the spirit of today's motor sports world and is just the thing for the modern business professional or anyone else who is constantly on the go.
A new Schedule Timer feature links with a phone's calendar app*1 to display appointment start times and end times on the watch display and alert you to appointments with a watch alarm. You can input and manage your schedule with your phone's calendar app, and have the watch alert you about upcoming appointments. You can even use the watch to make adjustments to your schedule.
*1 iOS: Calendar; Android: Google Calendar
Auto Time Zone automatically changes the watch's time zone setting when you arrive in a new destination, without any button operation by you.*2
*2 When the watch is within a distance of about two meters from the phone.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Flight mode
- World time
- 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''000~59'59''999 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00''0~23:59'59''9 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Schedule beeper on/off
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (linked to each mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 51×48.5×12.5mm
- Total weight : 101g