The new flagship RACE LAP CHRONOGRAPH combines a dynamic design with advanced technology to create a high-performance sports chronograph.
Equipped with a "Connected Engine" that allows linking with a smartphone, this model deliver chronograph performance with motor sports inspired designs and functions.
In consultation with members of a professional racing team supported by EDIFICE, we added a target time indicator at 12 o'clock that counts down the final 10 seconds before a specified target time. During races, this allows engineers to determine the timing required for team engineers to approach a vehicle, so more accurate values can be posted on the pit board. Spectators as well will also appreciate the ability to time vehicles they support as a race unfolds before them. This indicator also shows the difference between measured lap times and a target time.
Stopwatch data measured with the watch can be sent to a smartphone, where it can be displayed on a 1/1000-second unit lap time graph. Smartphone pairing also allows the user to check race data in a variety of ways that would be difficult with a watch alone, such as highlighting laps where the target time was exceeded.
This model also perform auto time adjustment four times a day using an Accurate Time System, which synchronizes the watch's daylight summer time setting and time zone with a smartphone. A World Time function lets you select from over 300 time zones using a phone app.
This and much more makes the EQB-800 sports chronograph the perfect choice for serious motor sports racers and fans.
The band uses inserts made of Kevlar, the same high-strength synthetic fiber material that is used in high-tech racing machines.
- Smartphone Link Functions: Automatic time adjustment (four times a day) , Easy watch settings , World time for about 300 cities , Daily alarm settings , Target time indicator , Stopwatch data transfer (Lap/Split time display measured in 1/1000-second units for up to 100 entries) , Phone finder
- Tough Solar
- Day indicator
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Leather Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- Black ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1/20-second stopwatch , Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.95'' , Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time , Other: Time difference display (1 second, 10 seconds)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping , Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), , 4 dials (day, battery level, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) , 25 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 53.5×49.2×13.1mm
- Total weight : 101g