Introducing the Smartphone Link ECB-20 Series from EDIFICE, the highperformance chronograph that incorporates direct feedback from racing teams to create innovative new timepieces under the concept of “Speed & Intelligence.”
The four screws that hold the bezel in place, and the orange, blue, and other accent colors on the inset dial create powerful and bold designs. At the heart of these models is a Smartphone Link module that was developed in response to requests from racing team members. Smartphone linking not only ensures accurate timekeeping, it also supports a schedule timer feature that was developed to allow management of team schedules, and automatic time zone correction that comes in handy during global travels. Whenever you travel to a different time zone, these watches will automatically* switch to the current time in your new zone. No button operation is required.
* When the watch is within a distance of about two meters from the phone.
- Accurate Time System: The watch automatically connects with a phone by Bluetooth® to update its time setting.
- World Time: The digital display shows the current time in another time zone. This lets you keep track of the current time in two time zones while traveling. You can also use your phone for quick and simple World Time city selection.
- 1/1000-second Stopwatch: Memory provides storage of up to 200 lap times that can be transferred to your phone.
- Phone Finder: Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth signal).
- Auto LED Light: A high-brightness LED light illuminates the face and digital display when you angle the watch towards your face.
- 100-meter water resistance.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Genuine Leather Band
- Mineral Glass
- Black ion plated case
- 100-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination
- duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Flight mode
- World time
- 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00"000~59'59"999 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00"0~23:59'59"9 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Schedule beeper on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20seconds)), 1 dial (linked to each mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 49.5×46×12.5mm
- Total weight : 83g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.