From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, comes a selection of new rock music concept models done in a selection of colors that are similar to those of guitar effector pedals.
The base models are the DW-5900, which was the third variation of the original G-SHOCK lineup. The bands are imprinted with text that is similar to that seen on guitar effect pedals for a rock music look. The result is designs and colors that look great on the beach and go great with other summertime casual fashions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight , Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time , 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch , Measuring capacity: 59'59.99'' , Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer , Measuring unit: 1 second , Countdown range: 24 hours , Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 51.4×46.8×15.5mm
- Total weight : 60g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.