G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces new models decorated with colors that recall modern Tokyo street scenes.
Base model is the new GA-140 digital-analog combination watch. Basic jet black combines with neon light-like colors to create G-SHOCK designs that are both fashionable and tough.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light , Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time , 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch , Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999'' , Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time , Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9) , Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units/hour)
- Countdown timer , Measuring unit: 1 second , Countdown range: 24 hours , Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) , Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping , Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed) , Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: Â±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 55Ã—51.2Ã—16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.