Seiko 23 Jewel Automatic watches have the traditionally built mechanical movements same as some of the best known and most expensive watches in the world. The watches simply wind themselves as they are worn and so never need batteries or any other complicated power source. This is one of the latest Seiko models, solid and built to last for many years.
- Movement: Seiko 23 Jewels Automatic Cal. 7S36
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Caseback: Transparent Screw Down Caseback
- Glass: Scratch resistant HardLex crystal
- Dial: Black Dial with contrasting Gold Luminescent hands and markers, Display Date and Day at 3 o’clock
- Water Resistant: 100 m
- Function: Display Date and Day
- Size of case: 47.0 x 45.0 x 14.0 mm
- Total weight: 162 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.