Introducing a collaboration model between G-SHOCK, the watch that continues to drive modern culture the world over, and New York fashion designer Robert Geller.
This model combines the chic New York street design sense of Robert Geller with the distinctive street fashion look of the G-SHOCK. The base model is the G-STEEL GST- 200, whose Layer Guard Structure* provides a new level of shock resistance that enables a greater degree of design freedom and variation potential. The overall dark coloring produced by a black ion-plated finish combines with street styling that make this a model that definitely reflects the G-SHOCK concept. Gold color accents on the multidimensional disk pointer adds a touch that is both fashionable and elegant. Further color is added by G-SHOCK brand red, second hand.
The back of the watch is stamped with a brand logo that identifies the watch as a special model, and special packaging reflects the Robert Geller world view.
Layer Guard Structure
Super Illuminator high brightness LED light
*Layer Guard Structure
Different materials are used for the bezel to create a two-layer structure that enhances shock resistance.
Born in Hamburg, Germany 1976, Robert Geller started working as an intern under Marc Jacobs following his graduation from the Rhode Island School of Design in 2001.
After gaining experience with four different collections, Geller teamed up with Alexandre Plokhov to launch the menswear brand Cloak, and developed five collections. In 2006 he established his own Harold Geller brand, which debuted at New York Fashion Week in Fall 2007. Geller received the GQ / CDFA Best New Menswear Designer Award in 2009, and was awarded the CFDA Swarovski Award for Menswear in 2011.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Black IP
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator), Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time, 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case : 59.1×52.4×16.1mm
- Total weight : 184g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.