Casio Baby-G is growing up with a new collection of timepieces inspired by its analog and digitally-dynamite "big brother," the XL GA110 G-Shock. The BA112 model(s) feature a lightweight, glossy resin band in two fashionable hues of blue and pink casting a spotlight on the large watch face brushed in striking gold and rose gold metallic. The BA112 is equipped with a layered 3D metallic face, along with gear motif hands, which nod to the sophisticated styling cues of industrial design."
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light
- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case: 46.3 × 43.4 × 15.8 mm
- Total weight: 44.9 g
Will definitely buy again!
Fast delivery. Overall I had a good shopping experience with Watchspree. Will definitely buy again! Thank you.