From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, comes a new model produced in collaboration with HELLO KITTY. The design incorporates the street graffiti art that was so popular in the 1970's, which was when HELLO KITTY first hit the scene. The band and face are decorated with BABY-G and HELLO KITTY graffiti street art that appears as if it was drawn with spray paint or a felt pen. The result is a street design with a really playful spirit.
The HELLO KITTY trademark red ribbon on the face is both cool and cute. An original HELLO KITTY watch face like image, with the numerals 3 and 9 for the eyes, is impressed on the back cover of the watch.
This new BABY-G/HELLO KITTY limited edition model is further distinguished by special packaging decorated with the same graffiti art as the product itself.
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Resin Case / Bezel Material
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- LED light, Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time, 29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 59'59.59'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 60 minutes, Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments), Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 47g