Here are some new colors for the BG-6903 running watch.
A wide digital face helps to make information easy to read while running. The stopwatch has memory for up to 60 lap times, and an auto light illuminates the display automatically when you angle the watch towards your face for viewing.
The Y-shaped frame in the center of the display creates a look of running speed, and it divides the display into two sections for easier reading. The black, blue, and white semi-transparent cases and bands are designed to create a refreshing sporty look.
• Lap Memory 60
• 100-hour Measurement Stopwatch
• Auto EL Backlight
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight, Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Dual time, 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99", Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Memory capacity: Up to 60 records (used by lap/split time records and log title screens)
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Others: Auto-repeat
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping, Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day, daylight saving on/off
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 49.1×45×13.5mm
- Total weight : 47g