These color block models are the latest additions to the BGA-240 For Running Series.
The inside of the band has a protector that enhances the fit to the wrist. Functionwise, the watch comes with a digital readout that can display lap times (time for a fixed distance interval) and split times (elapsed time from the start, up to any point), and memory for up to 60 lap/split times in memory. This can be used when running to set target times and to control your pace.
The fashionable designs of these models allow them to coordinate well with both sportswear and casual fashions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light, Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00~99:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: lap time (1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)), split time (1/100 second (for the first 10 hours), 1 second (after 10 hours)), Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
- Memory capacity: 60 records (used for lap times and split times)
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Other: Auto-repeat
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 46.4 × 42.6 × 15.3 mm
- Total weight : 41 g