From the G-MS lineup of watches for the active and sophisticated woman of today comes a selection of cool models that incorporate studs into its design.
Starting with a hefty case, stud-like cuttings for the 3, 9, and 12 o'clock hour markers and across the entire face are used to create a distinctive design. The bands of these models have a herringbone pattern finish, which makes the resin material resemble fabric for a classical feel.
These models are available in a choice of bezel colors: the refreshingly feminine pink gold of the MSG-C100G and the cool silver of the MSG-C100.
Function-wise, these models feature tough shock resistance and 100-meter water resistance to support the lifestyle of the active woman of today. The face has a pair of digital displays that show the current date, day of the week, World Time information, and more.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator), (Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time, 29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 60 minutes, Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments), Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 45.1×40.3×12.4mm
- Total weight : 40g