Reboot your retro vintage style with a contemporary update on the 1980s AQ-450 design. This brand-new vintage style watch is a beautiful blend of retro and stylish.
A separate dial and LCD serve up analog beauty alongside digital performance. The LCD angles gently to follow the lines of the lugs, while the analog dial features simple bar index marks. The watch face adorned in a grid pattern adds the final touch for a real retro feel.
The combination of the angular case and the straight links of the metal band is a simple and stylish celebration of structural beauty.
More than just a fashion statement, these timepieces deliver practical functions like dual time, stopwatch, and alarm, as well as water resistance for daily use to free you from worry, even on rainy days.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Chrome plated
- Adjustable Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Resin Glass
- Water Resistant
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ¬±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR920W
- Size of case : 40.7 √ó 32.1 √ó 8.7 mm
- Total weight : 52 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.