Chart your own course with a G-SHOCK 40th Anniversary Adventurer’s Stone limited-edition timepiece.
Join us in celebrating the G-SHOCK 40th by choosing one of these spectacular metal-clad watches, which are inspired by the stones adventurers have used to navigate since ancient times.
The special colors of the minerals ancient seafarers used to find their way are reproduced in these watch designs with forging, ion plating, and masking processes, giving each metal bezel a one-of-a-kind look. The bands are made with colored or translucent resin and are uniquely textured with hot-stamping and Garal color molding techniques.
These limited-edition timepieces celebrate the G-SHOCK 40th through and through: the phrase “SINCE 1983” appears on the dial; the Eric Haze-designed 40th logo is engraved on the case back, and there are four stars for 40 on the band loop.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Gold ion plated bezel
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, city name display, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1025
- Size of case : 46.2 × 40.5 × 11.3 mm
- Total weight : 58 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.