- Timer Bezel
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
- 3 dials (date, day, 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR621SW
- Size of case: 44.4 × 39.4 × 11.1 mm
- Total weight: 28.7 g
Casio launched its first watch in November 1974, when digital technology was just discovered. It was a company that possessed cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators. Casio continued developing and manufacturing timepieces, confident that their watches would lead the market. Casio is committed to giving its customers the highest quality timepieces at an affordable price. To this day, Casio remains a renowned provider of high quality timepieces and electronic devices.
Casio timepieces provide accurate time information anywhere, all the time. They boast rich functionality that provides users with a variety of useful data, not just the time. Casio aims to provide watches that allow people to expand their horizons and enjoy life more.