- Timer Bezel
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Date, day display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Accuracy: ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√°¬¨¬®¬¨¬±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR626SW
- Size of case: 47.9 ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√¢‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö√Ü 44.6 ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√¢‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö√Ü 11.6 mm
- Total weight: 39 g
Casio launched its first watch in November 1974, when digital technology was just discovered. It was a company that possessed cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators. Casio continued developing and manufacturing timepieces, confident that their watches would lead the market. Casio is committed to giving its customers the highest quality timepieces at an affordable price. To this day, Casio remains a renowned provider of high quality timepieces and electronic devices.
Casio timepieces provide accurate time information anywhere, all the time. They boast rich functionality that provides users with a variety of useful data, not just the time. Casio aims to provide watches that allow people to expand their horizons and enjoy life more.
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.