Powered by Light, this Tough Solar runners watch can take you from track to field, walk to jog, run to sprint. Just about any activity you pursue. Strive to be the best you can be in the new STLS100. With 100M water resistance, dual countdown timers for interval training, 1/100 stopwatch and 5 daily alarms, there's no denying this is one great workout companion.
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Memory capacity: Up to 120 records (used by lap/ split time records and log title screens)
- Others: lap number (from 001 to 999); Best lap time screen
- 2 countdown timers
- Can be used during interval training that alternates between two different paces.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'05" to 99'55"
- (1-minute increments and 5-second increments)
- Other: Number of repeats settable from 1 to 10
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 38 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case:?54.6?×?52.7?×?14?mm
- Total weight: 53 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.