G-SHOCK, the watch whose popularity spans various interests and cultures, is proud to announce a collection of new music-themed G’MIX watches.
Each of these watches is Bluetooth® SMART, which makes it possible to establish a connection with a smartphone to control various phone features from your watch.The big rotary switch at 3 o’clock can be used to jump between songs, control the music volume, or adjust sound attributes with an equalizer function. With the song title search function, the touch of a button lets you look up the title of a song playing in your location and display it on the watch. You can even use the watch to produce a variety of different sound effects on your phone.
The dial at 9 o’clock, which indicates the current connection status between the watch and phone, is designed to resemble a turntable, adding to the musical motif of these models.
In terms of features, functions, and design, everything about these new G’MIX models is geared towards music and its enjoyment by you.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Mobile link (Linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device over a wireless connection)
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Input range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time: 2 years on SR927W × 2 (Mobile Link used 2 hours a day.) *Light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day *Alarm: 10 seconds/day
- Size of case:55×51.9×18.3mm
- Total weight: 66 g