From G-SHOCK! Introducing a collection of aviation concept watches designed to defy high G forces.
A 1/100-second stopwatch is designed to keep accurate time even under the stresses of high G‚Äö√†√∂¬¨¬¢‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√°¬¨¬Æ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√´¬¨¬¢s that occur during air racing. The dual-layer face creates a dramatic three-dimensional effect for the three dials. The large face is carefully laid out to provide the look and readability of an aircraft instrument panel.
Large metal side buttons are designed and engineered for ease of operation. At the same time, buttons are enclosed by protectors that protect against damage and accidental operation. Bands are fastened on both sides with stainless steel screws for plenty of durability.
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Buckle
- Solar powered
- World time, 29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (Hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minutes, day)
- Accuracy: ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√°¬¨¬®¬¨¬±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge) 26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 52.5 X 49.8 X 15.5 mm
- Total weight: 148 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.