Based on the successful analog/digital GA100 X-Large G Series, G-Shock an all digital version large size and wide face not only give a look of power and strength, but make it extremely easy-to-read and use with its oversized buttons. For added visibilty in dark conditions, a newly designed high-density LED light has been employed to light up the dial face from behind. The result is a super luminous display that's a true reflection of G-Shock's desire to keep improving timekeeping.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED Backlight
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow.
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm
- Multi time (4 different cities)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Input range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 alarms (daily or one-time)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√°¬¨¬®¬¨¬±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2025
- Size of case: 55 ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√¢‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö√Ü 51.2 ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√¢‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö√Ü 17.4 mm
- Total weight: 72 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.