G-SHOCK is the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs. The white theme color of these new models contributes to designs that add fresh accents to the wrist for summertime wear.
The white theme color of these models fits right in at sun soaked beach side scenes, and provides a great accent to refreshing summertime fashions. White is used for both the bezel and band, for designs that reflect the summer season. Black accents provide a strong contrast with the white, and also add to the overall tough look of these models.
Base models is the large case GA-110 with its distinctive gear-like hands.
All of this and more allows these models to fit right in anywhere from a summertime resort to general casual fashion scenes throughout the entire year.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Speed measurement
- ISO 764 class magnetic resistant
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light, Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time, 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g