From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for unmatched timekeeping toughness, come new 90's retro sports themed model.
The basic black coloring of this model is updated with neon-like purple highlights on the bezel and face for a low-tech look.
The base model of this lineup is the mid-size three-hand GA-800.
Bi-color molded bands is black on the outside and green on the inside.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light , LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) , LED back light for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch , Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) , 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) , Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) , 1 second (after 60 minutes) , Memory capacity: Up to 120 records (used by lap time records) , Recorded data: Up to 120 records (lap numbers, lap time, measurement start month, day, time, date) , Direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer , Measuring unit: 1 second , Countdown range: 100 minutes , Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping , Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) , Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 54.1×48.6×15.5mm
- Total weight : 63g