G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is always finding ways to blend diverse world culture into fashionable street scene timepieces, announces a model in collaboration with EVERLAST, one of the world's top boxing and fitness gear brands.
The G-SQUAD GBA-800 base watch model delivers Bluetooth® communication capabilities that keep you in closer touch with your sports activities, making them more meaningful and fun. The coloring of this model is matte red, which matches the look of a boxing robe and creates a cool look. The face, belt, and back cover all sport the distinctive EVERLAST logo, and turning on the EL backlight causes the text, "Choice Of Champions," which is the EVERLAST philosophy, to appear on the display.
This G-SQUAD Series model links with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that support workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. The app also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, to calculate the calories you burn, to specify a daily step target, to create timer combinations and send them to the watch, to store stopwatch measurement data, to view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable. Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and other features for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto Double LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
The small case of this model is great for wear while engaging in sports. Back wings on the inside of the band where it connects to the case, a new band ring shape that prevents sliding, and more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, all add up to a more comfortable fit. A soft urethane band, which maintains its suppleness even after long wear, also contributes to comfort.
The preeminent brand in boxing since 1910, Everlast is the world’s leading manufacturer, marketer and licensor of boxing, MMA and fitness equipment. From legendary champions Jack Dempsey and Sugar Ray Robinson to current superstars Dustin Poirier and Deontay Wilder, Everlast is the brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes. Built on a brand heritage of strength, dedication, individuality and authenticity, Everlast is a necessary part of the lives of countless champions. Based in Manhattan, Everlast’s products are sold across more than 75 countries and 6 continents. Visit www.everlast.com for all the latest information.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light , LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) , LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range , Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments) , Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 11 hours on a 6-level graph , Step indicator , Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch , Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) , 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) , Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) , 1 second (after 60 minutes) , Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times) , Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer , Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings) , Measuring unit: 1 second , Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping , Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) , Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 54.1×48.6×15.5mm
- Total weight : 61g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.