These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK.
The bands of these models have reflectors and other design features that make nighttime activities more fashionable and enjoyable.
These watches link with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that enhance workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. G-SHOCK Connected also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step target, create timer combinations and send them to the watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and other features for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
Back wings on the inside of the band where it connects to the case, a new band ring shape that prevents sliding, and more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, all add up to a more comfortable fit. You can even make fine adjustments to the band size.
- Smartphone Link (Step Count Log with five exercise intensity levels, calorie calculation, combinable timers, stopwatch data log, auto time adjustment four times a day, World Time for approximately 300 cities, time swapping, alarm, simple time setting, phone finder, and more)
- Step count using a 3-axis accelerometer (Step Count Graph, step goal progress graphic)
- Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
- Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert)
The new G-SQUAD Series was created to be a timepiece that is suitable for an elite squad of talented athletes.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√°¬¨¬®¬¨√Ü)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
- Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√°¬¨¬®¬¨¬±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 54.1_48.6_15.5mm
- Total weight : 59g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.