This new model is the result of collaboration between G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, and Marok, the graphic artist and editor of Lodown magazine, which is a favorite among skateboarders and surfers around the world.
The base model selected for this release is the big-face digital GD-120 with three digital graphic indicators.
The design of the watch is based on the contemporary styling of Marok, an artist who embodies the graphic culture of the hip hop and board cultures. The face, belt and package of this model feature jagged white lines that represent vibration, electrical flashes, and shock.
The face of the watch also features purple accents, resulting in a monotone design with plenty of visual impact.
The back cover of the watch is impressed with Marok's distinctive signature, which, along with the black and white coloring, marks this model as a true Marok work of art.
- Multi Time: Display switching and swapping for up to four cities
- Super Illuminator with Auto Light
- 7-year battery life
Thomas Marecki, who is better known as Marok, is a graphic designer and artist whose activities have been centered in Germany since the 1990s. After studying as an art school in Berlin, Marok went to the United States where he built a career as a freelance designer on the west coast. Marok was also the founder and editor of a magazine named Lodown.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert, Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- Multi Time (4 different cities)
- World time, 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1/10 second, Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily or one-time alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 55×51.2×17.4mm
- Total weight : 72g