From the G-SHOCK S-Series of highly popular analog-digital watch comes new model with new face and hand design.
As with the G-SHOCK GA-140, these models features a motif that resembles a 90's stereo component device or portable music player that has been updated to a modern refined look.
Subdued pink and blue, purple, and lime coloring matches the hues of modern sneakers.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Speed measurement
- ISO764 class magnetic resistant
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light, Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time, 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time, Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9), Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units/hour)
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: Â±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 49Ã—45.9Ã—15.8mm
- Total weight : 56g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.