G-SHOCK GRAVITYMASTER has long been the timepiece series at the forefront tough timekeeping. Now these new aviation watch models take this one step further with designs that provide the accuracy and function required during flight.
Large hour and minute hands and hour markers improve readability. These models let you schedule up to five flight times, with a seconds unit countdown until the next flight time.
The large LCD is designed in the image of a glass cockpit of a passenger aircraft, which provides pilots with a clear view of information. Five side buttons and a front light button help to simplify operation by providing more direct access to functions.
These models are the first of the G-SHOCK lineup to feature a large 7 × 33-dot LCD, and an ion plated multi-faceted metal bezel, creating the image of a state-of-the-art aircraft. A bi-color molded band adds a definite touch of fashionable elegance.
Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth® connection. After connection with a smartphone with Bluetooth®, you can use the G-SHOCK Connected* app to configure countdown alarm settings, to manage waypoint memory contents, and to manage and store a flight log of distances and travel times of flight missions.
To ensure timekeeping accuracy, time information can be obtained from an on-line time server and used to correct the watch's time setting. The app also can be used to configure World Time, timer, alarm, and other settings.
In addition to these Phone Linking features, these watches come with high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a Tough Solar charging system that incorporates original CASIO energy saving technology.
- Flight Log Function using waypoint memory
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day)
- Easy watch setting, World Time for approximately 300 cities, Time swapping, Auto time zone and summer time rule updating, Alarm/Timer settings
- Phone Finder
- Battery level indicator (seven levels)
- Tough Solar
- Hand shift feature
- World Time: 39 World Time cities, 39 time zones and UTC, Home Time/World Time swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer: 1/10-second countdown, up to 24 hours
- Multi-Alarm: 5 alarms with date setting, hourly time signal
- Super Illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital display
*Special smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models.
It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Double LED light, LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow), LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time, 39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), one-touch UTC time zone, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping, *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00'00"000~59'59"999 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00"0~23:59'59"9 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1/10 second (after 60 minutes), Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1/10 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 multi-function alarms (with countdown, daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 1 dial (countdown indicator), Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time: 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge), 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 62.5×53.8×17.3mm
- Total weight : 87g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.