From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes a totally new G-STEEL design that combines different types of materials.
The face of this analog-digital combination model combine a variety of small parts that create a multi-dimensional gear system look. The face, screws, and case of the GST-400G are gold colored to add an extra touch of elegance to the overall design.
Features include a stopwatch with a 1,000 hour timing capacity, and ISO764 magnetism resistance that protects the watch from magnetism generated by a phone or computer. A high-brightness Auto LED Light provides plenty of illumination for easy reading in the dark.
- 1000-hour stopwatch
- ISO764 class magnetic resistant
- Super Illuminator with Auto Light
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator), Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (stopwatch indicator)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W×2
- Size of case : 59.1×52.4×16.1mm
- Total weight : 97g