From the MASTER OF G Series MUDMASTER, the watch that is designed and engineered to withstand rough land environments, come carbon resin models that incorporate a new type of structure.
The case is made of high-rigidity carbon material to protect against damage and deformation due to impact and other rough treatment, while metal button pipes ensure a tighter seal against the external environment. A filter further protects against the invasion of mud, for the high level of dust and mud resistance required when in severe environments. In addition, the dual back cover consists of a stainless steel panel back and an outer cover made of shock resistant fine resin embedded with glass fibers.
The bezel is formed of three layers of fine resin with carbon fiber inserts. The top layer is transparent, resulting in a bezel that shows the embedded carbon material.
Quad Sensor capabilities use compact sensors that make it possible to pack compass, altitude/barometer, and temperature measurements, along with an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, into a compact configuration. This provides the outdoor adventurer with the means to keep track of the surrounding environment while on the go.
A special G-SHOCK app, which simplifies configuration of watch settings, also includes a new Mission Function. The app automatically records altitude data measured by the watch and route information acquired by a smartphone's GPS. Manually obtained altitude points can be plotted on your route.
Altitude measurement and the step count are used to perform consumed calorie calculations that take up and down grades into consideration, and to record the results in an activity log.
A watch button operation can be used to record your current location with the app. Then the second hand indicates the bearing to the recorded location, while the digital display shows the distance to the location.
These new models also support Mode Switching Customization.
You can use the app to enable or disable modes individually so only enabled modes appear. You can even specify the sequence to be used when displaying the modes.
- Mud resist structure (dust-resistant, mud-resistant)
- Quad sensor (Thermometer, Altimeter/Barometer, Digital Compass, Step Counter)
- Super Illuminator auto double LED light for face and digital display illumination
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin?
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Mud Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light, LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow), LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Digital compass, Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points, Measuring range: 0 to 359°, Measuring unit: 1°, 60 seconds continuous measurement, Hand indication of north, Magnetic declination correction, Direction calibration (2-point calibration, figure eight calibration, auto calibration)
- Altimeter, Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.), Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.), Hand indication graph of altitude differential, Manual memory measurements (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time), Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent), Others: Relative altitude readings (±100 m /±1000 m), selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes (1 second for first 3 minutes only), *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Barometer, Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg), Measuring unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg), Hand indication of pressure differential (±10 hPa), Atmospheric pressure tendency graph (last 20 hours or last 56 hours), Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure), The atmospheric pressure tendency graph can show the last 20 minutes or last 56 minutes of measurements. The hand indication of pressure differential shows values in units of ±1 hPa., *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Thermometer, Measuring range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F), Measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F), *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range, Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- World time, 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Sunrise, sunset time display, Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1/100-second stopwatch, 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes), Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping, Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 55.4×53.1×19.3mm
- Total weight : 92g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.