These G-SHOCK Master of G “GRAVITYMASTER” GR-B200 models pack flight mission essential functions into a tough and rugged carbon core guard structure.
A high-strength, highly weather-resistant carbon core guard structure protects the module with a resin case reinforced with carbon fibers. This, combined with world-renowned G-SHOCK shock resistance, creates a structure that is also highly vibration resistant.
The bezel is made up of three layers of resin with carbon fiber inserts. The top layer is semi-transparent to reveal the carbon material inside. The three buttons on the right side of the watch are arranged in a way that makes them resemble a helicopter control stick, while also contributing to ease of operation.
The Quad Sensor system of these models uses compact sensors that make it possible to pack compass, altitude/barometer, and temperature measurement capabilities, along with an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, into a compact configuration. This makes it easy to keep tabs on the natural environment around you and to maintain logs of your activities for comprehensive flight mission support.
A special G-SHOCK phone app simplifies configuration of watch settings, and also provides a Mission Function. The app automatically records altitude data measured by the watch and route information acquired by a phone’s GPS. Manually obtained altitude points can be displayed along your routes.
Altitude measurement and the step count are used to perform consumed calorie calculations that take upgrades and downgrades into consideration. Results are recorded in an activity log.
With the Location Indicator feature, a watch button operation can be used to record your current location in the phone app. Then the watch’s second hand will indicate the bearing back to the recorded location, while the digital display will show the distance to the location. Mode Switching Customization lets you use the phone app to enable or disable modes individually so only enabled modes appear. You can even specify the sequence to be used when displaying the modes.
Quad sensor (Thermometer, Altimeter/Barometer, Digital Compass, Step Counter)
Super Illuminator auto double LED light for face and digital display illumination
- Case / bezel material: Carbon
- Resin Band
- Vibration resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand indication of north
- Magnetic declination correction
- Direction calibration (2-point calibration, figure eight calibration, auto calibration)
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Hand indication graph of altitude differential
- Manual memory measurements (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent)
- Others: Relative altitude readings (±100 m /±1000 m), selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes (1 second for first 3 minutes only)
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Measuring unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Hand indication of pressure differential (±10 hPa)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph (last 20 hours or last 56 hours)
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- The atmospheric pressure tendency graph can show the last 20 minutes or last 56 minutes of measurements.
- The hand indication of pressure differential shows values in units of ±1 hPa.
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Measuring range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- World time
- 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 63×54.1×18.3mm
- Total weight : 80g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.