This model, which comes with a replaceable bezel and band, incorporates a carbon core guard structure into the square G-SHOCK 5600 Series. The 5600 Series has continued to evolve in terms of toughness since its original appearance in 1983.
The case is made of lightweight and highly rigid carbon fiber reinforced resin. The impact resistance of the case has been enhanced, which makes it possible to allow the user to attach and detach the band and bezel. A slide lever type band mechanism allows easy removal and replacement of the band. Since the innovative new bezel of this model secures to the watch by inner hooks without screws, the bezel can also be detached and re-attache as required. The inner case sports a SHOCK RESIST logo that is visible only when the bezel is removed.
On the design side, the dial printing is a camouflage pattern in the image of the circuit board used in the 5600 Series. The camouflage pattern is printed on the matte semitransparent dark green on the band and the bezel, creating a powerful and innovative G-SHOCK design. The number 3229, which is the module number, is engraved on the replacement matte black band, and the band has a distinctive design that matches the replacement bezel. Also, another cloth replacement band is included, whose camouflage pattern is printed with a phosphorescent reflective substance, for a total of three bands and two bezels.
Matte black color replacement bezel and band
Cloth replacement band
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin?
- Accompanied attached band
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 48.9×43.8×13.7mm
- Total weight : 54g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.