Introducing a new watch model that is the product of collaboration between the G-SHOCK S Series and the SUPRA brand, which boasts a following of celebrities and young people who prefer street casual skateboard designs.
The base model is the GMD-S6900. A basic white motif is offset by a SUPRA sneaker polka dot pattern that covers the case and band. All of the dots are of a similar color, creating a cool, monotone look. The face, band, and back case sport the SUPRA brand logo, and the polka dots on the package identify this a truly special model.
SUPRA is an independent footwear innovator and multinational lifestyle brand founded in Southern California in 2006 by Angel Cabada and Scott Bailey. Inspired by passion, SUPRA fuses fashion, music, skateboarding, art, and street to bring classic silhouettes to those who demand unique designs.Today, SUPRA, operates flagship stores in Santa Monica, New York City, Brooklyn, Paris, and Tokyo and distributes to over 60 countries through a network of select skate shops and high-end boutiques.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer,progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute incrementsand 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Size of case:48.8×46×12.7mm
- Total weight: 49 g