Seiko 21 Jewel Automatic watches have the traditionally built mechanical movements same as some of the best known and most expensive watches in the world. The watches simply wind themselves as they are worn and so never need batteries or any other complicated power source. They have the sweeping rather than ticking second hand. This is one of the latest Seiko 5 models, solid and built to last for many years.
- Movement: Seiko 21 Jewels Automatic Cal. 7S26
- Band: Gold Plated Two-tone Stainless Steel Bracelet, Fold-over-clasp
- Caseback: Transparent Screw Down Caseback
- Glass: Scratch resistant Hardlex Crystal
- Dial: Gold Dial with Gold Accent, Luminous hands and markers
- Display Day-Date Calendar at 3 o’ clock, Ribbed pattern bezel
- Water Resistant: 30 Meter
- Function: Display Day and Date
- Size of case: 41 × 37 × 11 mm
- Total weight: 86 g
Shop New Arrivals
Why Our Customers Love Us
With our efficient and outstanding customer service, you can shop at Watchspree with a peace of mind.